SDCC OG Scavenger Hunt is on and We Want You to Win!
SDCC 2017 OG Scavenger Hunt Rules
SDCC is upon us and I’m thinking it’s time for some fun! I want all you con-goers to participate in a scavenger hunt with an awesome pair of Eaglemoss figurines for the winner of a draw after SDCC wraps up! Because not all of us can be at San Diego Comic Con we also want our online friends to have the chance to win as well through sharing!
Here’s how we’re going to play:
- Each day of San Diego Comic Con at 9 AM, 12PM and 4PM (CST), Outright Geekery’s FB page will post a new “item” or “items” to be on the lookout for. They may be a physical item, cosplay, a person, even an action.
- Take a picture of one of said item or cosplay (please get permission and/or cosplayer’s name so we can tag them if the “item” is a cosplayer) and post to the thread for that day.
- Each “item” located is good for one entry into aforementioned draw.
- Limit of one entry per “item” and two entries per post.
- Sharing the new “item” post twice is equal to one entry. Shares can be done for entries on each post on Outright Geekery’s main page each day and can be done Thursday, July 20th until Sunday, July 23rd 2017.
- Final tabulations of entries and draw will take place Monday, July 24th, 2017 at 7pm EST.
- Shipping will be covered within North America, outside of North America, Winner is responsible for cost of shipping.
- Winner may choose between two pairs of figurines pictured below. There is a set of Harley Quinn and Joker and one of Alien and Predator. Follow the links for full images and reviews on both of these beautifully crafted figurine sets.
Let the hunt begin!