The STAR WARS: SQUADRONS Gameplay Trailer is Here with a Lot More Details
We know a whole lot more about the new game with this SQUADRONS Gameplay Trailer. Check out the cinematic trailer here!
- It’s after the destruction of the 2nd Death Star
- 4 different ship types and 8 different ships
- Loadouts are customizable
- You can divert power mid game to some effect
- Online with 5-on-5 and single-player story
- Multiple game modes in multiplayer
- Never before seen areas of the universe
- The option to play the entire game in VR
- No microtransactions
- October 2nd, 2020 release date
- PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC with fukk cross-play
The second Death Star is gone, but starfighter pilots unite on both sides of the Galactic Civil War as it rages on in STAR WARS™: Squadrons.
Fight alongside your squadron to tip the scales in monumental fleet battles and compete in intense 5 vs. 5 dogfights. Get into the cockpit and triumph as a team by completing tactical objectives across known and never-before-seen battlefields, including the gas giant of Yavin Prime and the shattered moon of Galitan.
Customize the loadouts of starfighters such as the X-wing and TIE fighter and divert power between their weapons, shields, and engines as you roar into the fray. Immerse yourself in strategic multiplayer space battles and a thrilling STAR WARS™ single-player story, seen from alternating perspectives between the New Republic and the Empire.
Master the art of starfighter combat in the authentic piloting experience STAR WARS™: Squadrons. Available October 2, 2020 on PlayStation®4, Xbox One, Origin PC, Steam, Epic Games Store and Virtual Reality (VR) on PlayStation®4 and PC with cross-play support.
SQUADRONS Gameplay Trailer